Books Name: Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th Ed
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg,PE
Why You Should Have This Book ?
Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th Ed by Lindeburg,PE is one of the most comprehensive books for the PE exam preparation for the mechanical engineers. This book contains items that may be the best examples of PE question and this book shows the basic of solving the problems. The theories are well explained and the approach is you-view, so that the learner can get the most of it. When the theories are clear mathematical terms and other issues will be solved easily.
This is not and end of what this book contains for you.This book will act as a life time reference book for your profession.
Special Features of this Book
- 120 appendices that provides you support material
- More than 375 problems and solved problems.
- Easy to remember formulas and thumb rules
- The nomenclature and terminology are industry standard
- Support to both US customery and SI units