PDF Name: Structural Analysis Lecture Notes
Structural Engineering is one of the major subject of civil engineering. Structural Engineering talks about the analysis of different types of structures like buildings,super-structures,bridges and other civil engineering structural units.
Structural Engineering is defined as that part of Civil Engineer that discusses about rigidity,stability and strength of Civil Engineering structures or nonbuilding structures.(read more)
Structural Engineers and practitioners are well trained to calculate the above mentioned criteria of a building or structure. It discusses about the basic theory of stability and some other well known theory. Structural Engineers often do the check and analysis to columns,beams,truss,plate,shells,arches and centenaries.
What this Structural Engineering Lecture Notes Discusses?
This structural engineering lecture notes discusses about the basic theories of structural engineering.
- Introduction to Force Methods
- Introduction to Displacement Methods
- Analysis of Beam and Frame
- Slope Deflection Method
- Moment Distribution Method
- Portal Frame Analysis
- Analysis of Two pinned and Fixed Arches
- Plastic Analysis
- Plastic Modulus
- Plastic Moment of Resistance
- Upper and Lower Bound Theorems
- Analysis through Matrix Methods
- Flexibility Method
- Stiffness Method
- Simple Beam and Truss Analysis