Mechanical Engineering is called the Mother of Engineering! Now-a-days mechanical engineering is one the most deserved and subject in most of the universities of the world. The demand of a mechanical engineer is going to be increase in an exponential ration in the present decade with the era of robotics and machine operated production of the companies.
During the late 19’s mechanical engineering started its new era. With the establishments of modern technology based production in industries and with the evolution of industrial super powers the demand of mechanical engineering still goes on increasing.
To be a graduate in mechanical engineering one may need to complete a degree in mechanical engineering degree and therefore he may need a lot of books.But all of the books will not help him to get the best and concise knowledge on mechanical engineering. There are several books on mechanical engineering but there are some books that will help to get the knowledge in the most effective and easy way and thus presenting the most needed and implemented information to you.
The most desired and helpful top 10 mechanical engineering books are-
1. Mechanics of Materials by Ferdinand P. Beer, Russell Johnston and John T. Dewolf
2. Fluid Mechanics by Frank M. White
3. Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph Edward Shigley, Richard
4. Engineering Mechanics Dynamics by Russell C. Hibbeler
5. Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for PE Exam by Michael R. lindeburg
6. Mechanical Engineers Handbook by Dan B. Marghitu
7. Machinery’s Handbook by Erik Oberg
8. Centrifugal and Axial Flow Pumps: Theory, Design, and Application
9. Automated Manufacturing Systems: Actuators, Controls, Sensors, and Robotics
10. Robotics: Intelligent Machines for the New Century (Science and Technology in Focus