Books Name: Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
Author: Matthew Scarpino
Why You Should Have This Book?
Motors are becoming popular with the recent works. For the makers who wants to make something new electrical motors can help them to make it more easy. Using motors do not need too much technical knowledge and hard circuit. To implement any project that contains use of motors this Motors for Makers book can help you gather basic knowledge and implement the knowledge more easily than ever before.
This book is not theory based anything. This book focuses on general implementation rules and several projects on how to make best use theory.
Motors for Makers discusses on stepper,servo, induction and linear motors.First of all, the writer tries to get introduced with each type and then shows how they works.
Then, you will become familiar with instructions and working codes of the motors and interfacing of motors. The author also discusses about servomotors controlling with Raspberry Pi,Beaglebone Blacke and Arduino Mega. After purchasing the book you can also download all the source codes and design files from motorsformakers.com.
Those who want to make something new, this book could be a dream one for them.After reading this book you will be able to know-
- How motors work
- Why motors are so versatile
- How to build circuits with motors.
- Various controlling program like Arduino Mega,Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBone Black.
- Will be able to use gearmotors.
- Will be able to use linear motors.
- Will be able to build Electronic Speed Control circuit.
- Will be able to design quadcopter.
- Learn about Tesla’s Patents on motors.