Books Name: Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences
Author: Jay L. devore
What is the Specialty of this Book?
There are several book on probability and statistics on the market.But when you want to choose the best one that fits your needs you need to choose’Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences by Jay L. Devore’।
This book is one of the very good books in the field of probability and statistics.
The theories of probability and statistics are straight,concise and explained easily. This great book is calculus based and gives you a clear idea of the probability and statistics and teach you how to apply them to your practical life of engineering and in the sciences. The examples provided with each of the theories are closely related to the real situations and therefore it plays an important role to make your maths interesting. 9th Edition of Probability and Statistics is great in another way because it puts several screenshots from SAS,Java and MINITAB featuring great user experience.
Topics Covered in this Great Book
- Descriptive Statistics
- Variables and Distributions of Discrete Samples
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Combined Variables and Probability Distributions
- Point Estimation
- Statistical Intervals
- Analysis of Variance
- Multifactor Analysis of Variance
- Linear Regression and Correlation
- Non-linear and Multiple Regression
- Distribution Free Procedures
- Quality Control Methods and Flow Charts